“One Band, One Dream, One Direction”
One Direction

Monday, January 13, 2014

‘Transformers 4’ actor says he wants to ‘punch Harry on the nose’



January 12, 2014 11:32

Mark Wahlberg plans to ‘beat the crap’ out of One Direction –
‘Transformers 4’ actor says he wants to ‘punch Harry on the nose

Asked about if his kids are impressed with their dad starring in the forthcoming Transformers movie, Wahlberg said: “They don't care about dad any more. My four year old is like 'daddy, I like Harry', and I'm like 'I'm going to punch Harry in the nose when I see him.”
He added: She pulls out pictures of them and hides pictures in her room and I pretend to get jealous. But if I see that little prick, he's going to get it. Maybe I could say I really wanted to meet One Direction, say I'm a really big fan, and then I can beat the crap out of them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment