“One Band, One Dream, One Direction”
One Direction

Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Saver by: @NatalieHoran. On Movellas




 I got a giant shock, when Harry’s face popped out of nowhere. “Hey Lucy, You want a ride home?” he asked me, looking really excited just like Madison did before. “We have our own car, but thanks anyways” I said smiling to him. I got an annoyed facial expression back from Harry. He takes my wrist and lead me to a big black car, without saying anything he push me inside and closes the food with a big bang… Who’s gonna save Lucy? And who’s gonna bring Luck and Madison back together?



So, I have started reading the and I’m enjoying it. Yes, it’s not how the 1D acts but sometimes a good movella aren’t 100% true. So please go give it a read, comment, favorite and like.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment