“One Band, One Dream, One Direction”
One Direction

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Rant post, I guess


Sorry to make such a "negative" post, but honestly I am annoyed with the epic amounts of crap I deal with at school. I mean I have friends who I can talk to and stuff but I also still have to deal with those certain people who I just want to slap right across the face.

But--

I realize I can't do that, because I can't get suspended, again. And because I don't feel like being named the person who resorts to violence when I'm irritated, because I'm not that type of person. 

And because in those classes that I mainly deal with the irritating people in, are my classes with really hot teachers who I'm trying to impress so hard for no real apparent reason, because I know it would be illegal for me to be with them (but if I could I wouldn't mind.)

Not to mention I'm trying not to get pissed of at anybody this week because I have exams for three days straight and I'm trying to stay stress free.

I'm sorry if you read this and felt nothing. Sorry I wasted your time, I just needed to rant.

Anyways, I'll probably post again later on again today, if I get all my exam practice stuff done today. 

Love always, Alli ❤️



1 comment: