“One Band, One Dream, One Direction”
One Direction

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

1D Roleplay

So, I have finally set up our blogs RP! It kinda has to run in with my other seperate RP, because FanFiction only let's a certain number of forums with the same genre. Anyways, the link to the forum is below this post. When you get their you should see a topic called 1D Blog or something like that, when you do leave all the required information there and then our RP will begin!! 

Also, in order to post on the forum, you need to have an account with FanFiction. You can create one by clicking the sign up button if you don't have one already. You can log in using your google account, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, or anything else. 

I would have posted this is in the 1D RP section, but it blocked me out of editing for some weird reason, so I posted it here ❤️

Love Alli 

https://www.fanfiction.net/forum/One-Direction-RP/147189/

No comments:

Post a Comment